"Make Every Day Your MASTERPIECE"

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Followers........Where are you hiding?

When I go behind the scenes, my followers are all sitting there nice and pretty, but today they are no longer visible when I open my blog!! Does anyone have any idea how to correct this? Very disheartening.......I love when readers/followers post comments on my FB wall, but please also post remarks right here on the blog.......it would make me so happy!

Well, after 1500 miles on the road this week, I needed to look the other way at the disarray in my house and head to my studio to create for a while tonight. Can't quite decide which room in my house requires the most attention, but I do know that it must look perfect in 2 weeks for company! I need to wait about a week before posting my LO from tonight though.

I will soon be posting info on some classes I will be teaching in the fall in Lancaster, NY. I'm excited about preparing for them and looking forward to meeting new people and having some creative fun!

Well, 5:00 a.m. will come early tomorrow, so I'm going to tie up a few loose ends and call it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment