"Make Every Day Your MASTERPIECE"

Monday, February 21, 2011

Making Progress.........

Things around here are hopping this week! Contractors working in both the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms, and I'm updating the NY calendar for National Entrepreneurship Week (all this week.........so Happy National Entrepreneurship Week to all my fellow artists around the country) and also working on my class samples. I will be doing a series of 4 workshops over a 6 week period starting on May 2 in Western New York. Pretty excited about that!

I'm going to share a layout I did recently from my wedding in 1973........wow, a really long time ago! Later this week, I will post a couple of class samples as well. Until then............stay warm and pray for spring!



I used some Prima flowers, laser cut paper, bling and added Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist, which is my favorite! Just a simple LO, but full of glorious memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment